Thursday, May 13, 2010

Geocaching Adventure 2

Here is the second cache we found just mere seconds after the first find. St. Teresa's Paper RetrieveWe started this one after Dare you to cross over because church was just getting out and a'lot of kids were running around, So as soon as we started walking over to all the pine trees I immediately started walking over to southern est tree, I did not think it would be there but I wanted to start there and make my way across so I looked down and BOOM there it was, I quickly let everyone know and they came running over. It was a little box that blended well with the tree but was easy noticeable.

The clue for this one was something about where a Christmas present would be... pretty easy to comprehend, But nonetheless this was our 2nd cache and we felt good about finding one quickly and without using my GPS.

No comments:

Post a Comment