Thursday, May 20, 2010

Geocaching Adventure 12

I originally had 9 caches planned out, I was going to take it to 26 and Romeo Plank, but we went to get food at Bellacinos first and started our caching off right after that by going to Just Washington #2. This was right by Home Depot, so we parked as close as possible and kept looking low and finally I raised my head to see a little thing dangling from a keychain ring and contained only a log. The whole time there was a guy chilling in front of us but the tree blocked us.


across 26 mile there were 3 caches so we set out to find Under the Boardwalk. This one took us sometime we walked over the boardwalk looked around and finally I got on my hands and knees and reached behind a pole to find it. It was no visible but something told me to look there, we took another travel bug - Steamboat Bound to Abby and I hope it winds up in its destination.


After that we slightly moved over to find Higher Standards, Lower Prices- Urban Wild Life. It was across from a creek so we finally found a way to get over and a little path. After a few minutes I quickly found it buried in pieces of bark.

So we only did 3 of 9, we went over to play soccer at Whispering Woods before school, hopefully weather will be nice tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment